- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Puffin TV Browser is a special edition of Puffin Web Browser optimized for the Android TV.
Why we need to install one video app for each video channel on Android TV? PC users can watch all videos from any web browser on their PC. What if we can have a web browser optimized for the Android TV?
Puffin TV Browser removes the traditional web browser UI for a fully immersed Android TV experience. Puffin UI is kept as subtle and intuitive as possible. For example, Puffin TV automatically recommends most popular sites for users. It has never been easier to share a page from your smart phone to Puffin TV Browser.
☆ Incredible page load and rendering speed
☆ Optimized video playback
☆ Intuitive app navigation design
☆ Sharing pages to Puffin TV Browser from any devices
☆ Full web experience
===== In-app purchase =====
* The service is provided with limited free usage everyday.
* Users may choose to unlock limited access via in-app purchase.
===== Limitations =====
* The data centers of Puffin are in the US and the cloud servers can only access public web sites from US geolocations.
* For users outside the US, local contents, especially videos of local interest, may not be accessible from the US due to geo-restrictions in their home countries.
* Puffin is blocked in some countries (e.g., China, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) and by some schools (e.g., in United States).